Avoid warning when panelgrid columns don't match

Avoid warning when panelgrid columns don't match

Jan Bols
I have a jsf page containing a panelgrid with 2 columns. The last row in
the panelgrid only has 1 column. Because of this I get the following WARN:

[HtmlGridRenderer] PanelGrid content:_id1:_id3 has not enough children.
Child count should be a multiple of the columns attribute.

Allthough it doesn't keep the application from functioning, I would like
to get rid of this warning. What's the best way to avoid this?

Jan

Re: Avoid warning when panelgrid columns don't match

Martin Marinschek
add an empty h:panelGroup to the grid.

regards,

Martin