Blade and Soul offline

The CEO of the Korea-based NCsoft, Kim Taek Jin unveiled the console versions of Blade&Soul and Guild War 2 are under development in the conference call held on 9th Feb, 2010 morning. He also stated the platforms of the games can be changed rapidly no matter on console, cell phone, smart phone or others.

We know several MMORPGs are based on their offline game like the Sims Online, WoW. But I have not idea what other games are from MMO to console version. Do you think the Blade&Soul console version will be more popular then it is online version?
You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy more Cheap <a href="http:// http://www.r4pg.com/blade-soul">Blade And Soul Gold.

You can increase your BNS Power leveling by surfing more information.