[COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

Mike Kienenberger
The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce an addition to our project
management committee.

Please welcome Paul Nicolucci as the newest MyFaces PMC Member!  Paul
has been an active committer and community member in the MyFaces
community for years.

Welcome & regards,
Mike

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

Grant Smith
Welcome Paul!

Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [COMMUNITY] Paul Nicolucci - PMC member

Hazem Saleh-2
Welcome Paul and Congratulations!

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Grant Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Paul!
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Mike Kienenberger <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce an addition to our project
> > management committee.
> >
> > Please welcome Paul Nicolucci as the newest MyFaces PMC Member!  Paul
> > has been an active committer and community member in the MyFaces
> > community for years.
> >
> > Welcome & regards,
> > Mike
> >

> --
> Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
> Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

--
Hazem Saleh

Author of "JavaScript Mobile Application Development" book:
http://www.amazon.com/JavaScript-Native-Mobile-Apps-Development/dp/1783554177/

Author of four technical books:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems