[COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer

[COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer

Mike Kienenberger
The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Thomas Andraschko as the newest MyFaces committer!
Thomas is a long-time active member of the MyFaces community,
especially in MyFaces Core, and has worked in the past on MyFaces
External Validator and MyFaces Extensions CDI.   Thomas is also part
of the Apache DeltaSpike community, a related JSF project at the
Apache Software Foundation.

Welcome & regards,
Mike

Re: [COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer

Gerhard Petracek-2
welcome!

regards,
gerhard