Error building tobago 4.2.1

jfrm.maurel@gmail.com

Hi,

I am learning how to use myfaces (2.3.1) and tobago (4.2.1) running on
windows 10 laptop. I could create an experimental web application and
now I want to experiment with tobago themes. I used git to clone
tobago-4.2.1 and ran mvn clean, mvn install.
I then hit a failure as follows:

Test set: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.292
sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest
testCompareBootstrapCss(org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest)
Time elapsed: 0.054 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: These classes are missing in bootstrap.css:
[ALIGN_ITEMS_BASELINE, ALIGN_ITEMS_CENTER, ALIGN_ITEMS_END,
ALIGN_ITEMS_START, ALIGN_ITEMS_STRETCH, BG_DARK, BORDER_DANGER,
BORDER_INFO, BORDER_WARNING, D_FLEX, D_INLINE, D_NONE, D_SM_NONE,
FIXED_BOTTOM, FIXED_TOP, FLEX_COLUMN, FLEX_COLUMN_REVERSE, FLEX_ROW,
FLEX_ROW_REVERSE, INVISIBLE, JUSTIFY_CONTENT_AROUND,
JUSTIFY_CONTENT_BETWEEN, JUSTIFY_CONTENT_CENTER, JUSTIFY_CONTENT_END,
JUSTIFY_CONTENT_START, ML_AUTO, ML_LG_AUTO, ML_MD_AUTO, ML_SM_AUTO,
ML_XL_AUTO, MR_AUTO, MR_LG_AUTO, MR_MD_AUTO, MR_SM_AUTO, MR_XL_AUTO,
MY_LG_0, MY_LG_1, MY_LG_2, MY_LG_3, MY_LG_4, MY_LG_5, MX_AUTO,
MX_LG_AUTO, MX_MD_AUTO, MX_SM_AUTO, MX_XL_AUTO, SR_ONLY, TEXT_CENTER,
TEXT_JUSTIFY, TEXT_LEFT, TEXT_RIGHT]
     at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest.testCompareBootstrapCss(BootstrapClassUnitTest.java:86)

If I comment
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest
testCompareBootstrapCss(org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.css.BootstrapClassUnitTest)
then everything runs fine.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong here ?

Regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL
PIMECA
http://www.pimeca.com

Re: Error building tobago 4.2.1

Dennis Kieselhorst-2
Hi Jean-François!

Nothing, I was able to reproduce it on a Windows machine. Could you please create an issue in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOBAGO/summary

Cheers
Dennis

Re: Error building tobago 4.2.1

jfrm.maurel@gmail.com

Hi Dennis

Le 15/05/2018 à 21:24, Dennis Kieselhorst a écrit :
> Could you please create an issue in JIRA

This has been done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-1899

Regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL