Quantcast

Faction Lore Confusion

runescapegold
So I've read the info on the BnS official site about the factions and gone through the lore within the Dojo forums but I'm a little confused. It would appear that on the official site the lore points towards Crimson Legion fighting against Cerulean Order to avoid laws or government as they feel it's never worked before and are through with the corruption.It is believed that you can buy your own BNS Gold before the launch day.The Cerulean Order on the other hand has decided they are also through with the corruption but instead of getting rid of government they are working towards getting rid of the corrupt factions within it and have decided to recreate a non-corrupt government. Now that I understood, the fight between the two is merely two opposite opinions on how to fight the same battle. However from what I've seen on the dojo and from the propaganda poster contest it would appear that people have come to the conclusion that Crimson Legion fights for freedom and justice against a corrupt government whereas the Cerulean Order fights to enslave and IS the corrupt government. This is where my confusion arises. Could someone please clarify with me what exactly the lore behind the Cerulean Order is? You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy more Cheap Blade And Soul Gold.