Hellooooo, my name is Dan Hinojosa

dhinojosa
but you can call me Danno,

I am a developer from Albuquerque, NM, and I have been working in java
for in or around 8 years.  I am interested in being a contributor here
to add as many great widgets to the open source faces library as
possible.  I am fluent in unit-testing, subversion, automation, Java up
to 1.5, and what ever you can throw at me, but doesn't mean I know
everything.  I am hoping to learn a lot here.  So with your permission I
would like to be a committer to this project. :)

Danno

Re: Hellooooo, my name is Dan Hinojosa

Dennis_Byrne

http://myfaces.apache.org/project_management/bylaws.html

Dennis Byrne

Re: Hellooooo, my name is Dan Hinojosa

schof-2
Dan,

You have to be invited by the PMC to become a contributor.  This
usually happens after an extended involvement with a project where the
individual contributes patches and participates on the mailing lists.

There are plenty of areas for you to help out on.  You mentioned that
you have experience with unit testing and that is an area where we are
trying to make some strides.  I suggest you familiarize yourself with
the myfaces website and codebase.  There's information there about how
to perform SVN checkouts, builds and submit bugs and patches.

If you are still interested in helping with test cases, be sure to
post back here and link up with Bill Dudney.  He is taking the lead on
organizing our test cases.

Regards,

sean