Resource EL expression non-determinism

Christian Beikov-2
Hey,

I'm having a strange problem. In some environments, a resource EL expression in a CSS file produces a path like "/javax.faces.resource/.." but on others it produces "...gif.xhtml..".
I have 2 url paths configured for the FacesServlet "*.xhtml" and "/javax.faces.resources/*" and am using MyFaces 2.10.

Resolving the resource via "...gif.xhtml.." doesn't work and causes an exception because the resource can't be found.
Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be or where I should start debugging?

Regards,
Christian