Resource not loaded after upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Resource not loaded after upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

milovdzee@gmail.com
Hello,

I upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 and now my resource is not loaded anymore.

I'm using RichFaces that has a ResourceServlet. I assume that the FacesServlet or Servlet changed in a way that this stopped working.
The url for the resource is for example:
http://localhost/org.richfaces.resources/javax.faces.resource/org.richfaces/richfaces-queue.js

I see that the resourceServlet is found and mapped. And I see that the resource request actually hits the ResourceServlet. But the reply is just the jsf page requesting the resource.

Any suggestions?

MAG,
Milo

Re: Resource not loaded after upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Thomas Andraschko-4
Hi

Can you provide a small reproducer as maven Project, which i can simply run
via mvn jetty:run?
Also please create a issue.

[hidden email] <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mi., 27. Feb. 2019,
11:32:

> Hello,
>
> I upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 and now my resource is not loaded anymore.
>
> I'm using RichFaces that has a ResourceServlet. I assume that the
> FacesServlet or Servlet changed in a way that this stopped working.
> The url for the resource is for example:
>
> http://localhost/org.richfaces.resources/javax.faces.resource/org.richfaces/richfaces-queue.js
>
> I see that the resourceServlet is found and mapped. And I see that the
> resource request actually hits the ResourceServlet. But the reply is just
> the jsf page requesting the resource.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> MAG,
> Milo

Re: Resource not loaded after upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Thomas Andraschko-4
any update?