Special layout

Csík Norbert
Hi!

A would like to achieve a layout with three columns and in every other
row one cell with a column span set to 3. It is important to make it
in one table because the three columns must have the same width, so I
can't put a table into another table's cell. I would like to use a
component, instead of writing html tags to my view.

Is there any panel which solves my problem?

thanks,

 Norbert Csík

RE: Special layout

Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)
Hi

I am currently investigating also in that direction... and I presume that
I will have to do my own special component...

regards
Alexander

 Norbert Csík

RE: Special layout

Srikanth Madarapu
with in your column put two panelGrids one is rendered when rowIndex%2 == 0 and other is rendered when rowIndex%2 != 0. one panel will have three columns and the other one column.

 Norbert Csík

RE: Special layout

Srikanth Madarapu
The calculation is possible with in one table not across tables, at least to my knowledge. Please let me know if you find a solution. I have had faced this problem and solved with defined width. I have defined with percentages not with the fixed pixels or points. So depending up on your screen resolution and the parent table width the columns will occupy that percentage of space.

Thanks