TRINIDAD Api/Impl release date

Keertipati, Gopichand
Hi,

I am interested in Trinindad updates , I need information for some questions

1. What is the latest version of trinidad api / impl ?
2. From where can i download the latest version of trinidad api / impl (Please provide me the link) ?
3. If Trinidad 2.1.1 is not released yet, when are you planning to release it ?

Regards,
Gopi

Re: TRINIDAD Api/Impl release date

Volker Weber-5

[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>

> I am interested in Trinindad updates , I need information for some
> questions
>
> 1. What is the latest version of trinidad api / impl ?
> 2. From where can i download the latest version of trinidad api / impl
> (Please provide me the link) ?

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/index.html
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Stra├če 30 | 26121 Oldenburg
www.inexso.de

Re: TRINIDAD Api/Impl release date

Dennis Kieselhorst