Tree2 with Sun RI

Kenneth Cheng
Hi,

I have had problems using Tree2 with Sun JSF RI.  I was using myfaces
1.09 during that time.    Has the problem been solved already in the
latest source code build?  Or does anyone successfully use Tree2 with
Sun RI in 1.09?

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

Matthias Wessendorf-2
can you please add some code

and some describtion of your problem?

:)

thanks,

Matthias Wessendorf

Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

schof-2
There is at least one known issue with Tree2 and the RI
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-291.)  I hope to look
into it shortly.  In the meantime, patches and theories are welcome.

sean

On 7/28/05, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> can you please add some code
>
> and some describtion of your problem?
>
> :)
>
> thanks,
>
> On 7/28/05, Kenneth Cheng <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have had problems using Tree2 with Sun JSF RI.  I was using myfaces
> > 1.09 during that time.    Has the problem been solved already in the
> > latest source code build?  Or does anyone successfully use Tree2 with
> > Sun RI in 1.09?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ken

> Matthias Wessendorf

Antwort: Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

mathias.werlitz

This issue seems to be fixed in the nightly build. At least tree2 works now fine for me with the SUN RI :)

RE: Antwort: Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

balaji.saranathan
Message
Wonderful and Thanks.

Regards
Balaji

This issue seems to be fixed in the nightly build. At least tree2 works now fine for me with the SUN RI :)

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately