[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Bernd Bohmann
Hello,

I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6

Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Udo Schnurpfeil
+1

Thanks

Udo

Am 25.08.12 11:31, schrieb Bernd Bohmann:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6
>
> Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.
>
> The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/
>
> The Vote is open for 72h.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards
>
> Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Grant Smith-4
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Werner Punz-2
Am 25.08.12 11:31, schrieb Bernd Bohmann:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6
>
> Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.
>
> The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/
>
> The Vote is open for 72h.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards
>
> Bernd

+1

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Mark Struberg
+1

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 25.08.12 11:31, schrieb Bernd Bohmann:
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6
>>
>>  Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.
>>
>>  The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>>
>>  Staging repository:
>>
>>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/
>>
>>  The Vote is open for 72h.
>>
>>  [ ] +1
>>  [ ] +0
>>  [ ] -1
>>
>>  Regards
>>
>>  Bernd
>>
> +1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Bernd Bohmann
The vote has passed with the following results:

+1
lofwyr (binding)
grantsmith (binding)
werpu (binding)
struberg (binding)

I will proceed with the next steps.

Regards,

Bernd

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Udo Schnurpfeil-4
Hello,

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 7.

I've updated and cleaned up some stuff and added a suppression list for
the dependency check plugin.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1100/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Henning Noeth
+1

Am 01.03.17 um 16:47 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 7.
>
> I've updated and cleaned up some stuff and added a suppression list for
> the dependency check plugin.
>
> The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1100/
>
> The Vote is open for 72h.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards
>
> Udo

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Dennis Kieselhorst
+1

We should release a new version of myfaces-master-pom with reference to the updated rules afterwards.

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Udo Schnurpfeil-4
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Henning Nöth
Dennis Kieselhorst
Bernd Bohmann
Leonardo Uribe

so I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Am 03.03.17 um 15:45 schrieb Leonardo Uribe:

> +1

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Here is my
>
>     +1
>
>     Regards
>
>     Bernd
>
>     On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Dennis Kieselhorst <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         +1
>
>         We should release a new version of myfaces-master-pom with
>         reference to the
>         updated rules afterwards.

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8

Udo Schnurpfeil-4
Hello,

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 8.

I've add a suppression list for Tobago 2.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1110/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8

Udo Schnurpfeil-4
Rollback, sorry.

I'll try it again later...

Regards,

Udo

Am 16.06.17 um 15:03 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 8.
>
> I've add a suppression list for Tobago 2.
>
> The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1110/
>
> The Vote is open for 72h.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards
>
> Udo

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)

Udo Schnurpfeil-4
(2nd try...)

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 8.

I've add a suppression list for Tobago 2.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1113/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)

Dennis Kieselhorst-2
+1

+1

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)