Quantcast

What would you like to see in a player housing system

What would you like to see in a player housing system

runescapegold
I have some ideas, complementing yours.
The Dojo idea is awesome and I would love to see it more than individual house system. But what if they could complement each other.
Imagine a Dojo, with several rooms, each for each member, completely customizable, meaning, your room could have a different color from your fellow Dojie next door. And the Dojo Master (just figured it would be better than Guild Leader XD) would decide the colors of the Dojo itself, outside and inside, not the room, except for his own. There like many said, instead of using the room for selling stuff I would prefer it for showing off trophies, heads of bosses, present of girlfriend (in case there are a marriage system) and other stuff Team Bloodlust could imagine, and to complement, a full size picture of your character, so everyone that entered your room would know how you look like. There, each room would have 3 options of sharing, closed, no one could enter, open to Dojo members, open to all. Complementing this, the Dojo itself could also have these options.
About the single houses, there could be apartments, much like those in the Naruto world (sorry, was the only example that occurred to me XD) and each character would have a home there that, if they eventually got a guild, would move to the Dojo itself.You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy Cheap Blade And Soul Gold.

These apartments would work like Dojos but the color of the place itself would be predetermined and there would be unknown characters in the whole place.It is believed that you can buy your own BNS Gold before the launch day.

There is only one problem, no idea for now where this Dojos and apartments would be able to be placed, but maybe the rest of you can figure that out! XD
Well, I think that's all I can think for now about the housing system!