Wildcards in navigation-rule

Thomas Schueppel
hi,

in my faces app, I encode the businessobject, the user is currently
working on, in the URI. So editing product 13 would be done on the URI:
/products/13/edit
For this it would be great to have wildcards in the navigation-rules
mostly like it is in struts as described here:
http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/building_controller.html#action_mapping_wildcards

Is there any interest in having this in myfaces? Any other ideas on how
to use navigation-rules with this kind dynamic kind of uri-mapping?

Thanks

        Thomas

Re: Wildcards in navigation-rule

Csík Norbert
AFAIK there is no one, mybe your own NavigationHandler.

--
 Csík Norbert          http://norbert.web.elte.hu/
 Programtervező matematikus