centered section label with TOBAGO 4.2.1

centered section label with TOBAGO 4.2.1

jfrm.maurel@gmail.com

Hi,

I am experimenting with Tobago theme and layout.

Could you please tell me how  to center the label of a tc:section or
give me some pointers?

I tried using <f:facet name="label"> with some styling but no luck for
the time being.

Regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL
PIMECA
http://www.pimeca.com

Re: centered section label with TOBAGO 4.2.1

Henning Nöth
Hello Jean-François,

you can try the tc:style tag.

<tc:section label="Section Title">
    <tc:style selector=".tobago-section-header > *" marginLeft="auto"
marginRight="auto"/>
</tc:section>

Regards,
Henning

Le 22/05/2018 à 11:56, Henning Nöth a écrit :
> you can try the tc:style tag.

Thank you very much.

That is what I was looking for. I think I missed the selector part.

Regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL
PIMECA