links inside the verbatim tag

Srikanth Madarapu
Hi

  I have a set of commandLinks in my form. When placed inside a panelGroup or panelGrid they work fine. But when I put them inside the verbatim tab the actions are not invoked, looks like the form is getting submitted( the page reloads). Is it a known issue ?

Thanks
-Srikanth Madarapu

Re: links inside the verbatim tag

Frederic Auge
Hi,

Why to put JSF tags inside <f:verbatim> ?
If I understood right, <f:verbatim> is used to surround all HTML code
in a page. And it becomes mandatory when you include pages in other
pages.

Frédéric

On 5/13/05, Srikanth Madarapu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
>   I have a set of commandLinks in my form. When placed inside a panelGroup or panelGrid they work fine. But when I put them inside the verbatim tab the actions are not invoked, looks like the form is getting submitted( the page reloads). Is it a known issue ?
>
> Thanks
> -Srikanth Madarapu

RE: links inside the verbatim tag

Srikanth Madarapu
In my case I could use the panelGroup and put all the links in the group, I just tried with verbatim visually everything looked fine, but functionally they don't work.

Is it how the verbatim tag should work ? or is that a bug. Now I have used the panelGroup instead.

I am just curious.

Thanks
Srikanth