popup onclick

Maksimenko Alexander
hi!
i need a component wich can be displayed as div while clicking on html link
i think that x:popup is feet but it is displayed on mouseover event and
I can't found how to specify that x:popup will be displayed on click event.
is it possible? or is there some another component wich will fit my
requirements?
thanks ;)

RE: popup onclick

Srikanth Madarapu
May be the outputLink with target set to "_blank".

requirements?
thanks ;)

RE: popup onclick

Srikanth Madarapu
Never mind, ignore my response. Sorry, I didn't read the mail correctly.

May be the outputLink with target set to "_blank".

Re: popup onclick

Martin Marinschek
popup component is not designed with that feature in mind - if you
want to implement that, you would be welcome to do so.

you would need to add an attribute, and depending on this attribute,
you would render the resulting javascript as a click, mouse over, or
maybe even a third possibility? handler - so we would be more general.

I would commit your patch if you get yourself ready to do some coding ;)

regards,

Martin