tabbedPane

Boris Kovalenko
Hello!

        Is there a good example how to use tabbedPane? I need to color tabs,
borders etc. For the time present I see that style values are hardcoded
and I may change only bgcolor. All other classes have no affect as style
has preference over class.

With respect,
        Boris

Re: tabbedPane

schof-2
I believe there is a simple example in the examples distro.  If you
come up with a better example or an ehancement then patches are
welcome.

Also, there is a new client side tab pane in the works.  Its not yet
in the sandbox but see Werner's posts on the myfaces-dev list for more
info.

sean

On 8/2/05, Boris Kovalenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
>         Is there a good example how to use tabbedPane? I need to color tabs,
> borders etc. For the time present I see that style values are hardcoded
> and I may change only bgcolor. All other classes have no affect as style
> has preference over class.
>
> With respect,
>         Boris

Re: tabbedPane

Boris Kovalenko
Hello!

        Have not found Werner's message, but found god example how to colorize
existing tabbedPane:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-276?page=comments#action_12313099
Thanks for pointing me.

Sean Schofield wrote:

> I believe there is a simple example in the examples distro.  If you
> come up with a better example or an ehancement then patches are
> welcome.
>
> Also, there is a new client side tab pane in the works.  Its not yet
> in the sandbox but see Werner's posts on the myfaces-dev list for more
> info.
>
> sean
>
> On 8/2/05, Boris Kovalenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>        Is there a good example how to use tabbedPane? I need to color tabs,
>>borders etc. For the time present I see that style values are hardcoded
>>and I may change only bgcolor. All other classes have no affect as style
>>has preference over class.
>>
>>With respect,
>>        Boris

With respect,